CONTROLS SYSTEM ENGINEER
Who are we?
For over 55 years, Red Bud Industries has been steadily growing and developing into the world class company it is today. We’re a market leading manufacturer of technologically advanced Coil Processing Equipment with over 1,000 installations worldwide. We are expanding our Controls System Department. At our 200,000 square foot facility, we design, manufacture, assemble and test metal Coil Processing Equipment before shipping and servicing the product around the world. We need a driven Controls System Engineer that is looking for a long term career in manufacturing.
What you will be doing?
• Program PLC control systems using IEC 61131-3 programming languages
• Update HMI graphics based upon logic diagrams and functionality requirements
• Application development experience in a high-level language
• Integration and networking of PLCs, HMIs, VFDs and third party devices using various control networks
• Test control system performance during in-house manufacturing
• Proactive involvement in projects, process improvement, and other value added activities
• Opportunity for domestic/international travel
Qualifications for Controls Engineer
• Degree in relevant electrical/programming field
• Control system experience
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Open to new graduates
• Competitive wages
• Excellent Health/Dental Benefits with Family Coverage and Minimal Employee Contribution
• Disability Benefits
• 401(K) Profit Sharing with up to 6% Employer Contributions
• Flexible Spending Account