What you will be doing?
• Assist in large equipment assemblies including electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
• Test control system performance during in-house manufacturing
• Supervise installation process at customer’s facility
• Train customers in operation and maintenance of equipment
• Proactive involvement in projects, process improvement, and other value added activities
• Opportunity for domestic/international travel
Qualifications for Service Technician
• Degree in relevant electrical/programming/maintenance field
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Allen Bradley or PLC experience helpful but not mandatory
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Positive, customer-focused attitude
Who are we?
For over 55 years, Red Bud Industries has been steadily growing and developing into the world class company it is today. We’re a market leading manufacturer of technologically advanced Coil Processing Equipment with over 1,000 installations worldwide. We are expanding our Service Department. At our 200,000 square foot facility, we design, manufacture, assemble and test metal Coil Processing Equipment before shipping and servicing the product around the world. We need a driven Service Technician that is looking for a long term career in manufacturing.
• Competitive wages
• Excellent Health/Dental Benefits with Family Coverage and Minimal Employee Contribution
• Disability Benefits
• 401(K) Profit Sharing with up to 6% Employer Contributions
• Flexible Spending Account